Fall Retreat - Arcade & Hot Tub in the Smoky Mtns
Escape to our peaceful mountain retreat and stay in our comfy 3-bedroom house in Sevierville. Tucked away in a wooded area, you'll find yourself surrounded by nature, while still being a short drive to top local attractions. Unwind in the private outdoor hot tub, have fun with the arcade machine in the game area, and savour a nice meal on the cozy furnished deck. Book your stay today and discover the ultimate Smoky Mountain getaway!
- Peaceful Location
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub
- Game Room w/ Arcade Machine
- Furnished Deck + BBQ grill
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster: 1 mi
- Island at Pigeon Forge: 2.1 mi
Enjoy a Smoky Mountain escape at our 1680 sq. ft. two-story home in Sevierville.
Second (Main) Floor
- 1st Bedroom: king bed, TV, ceiling fan, closet
- 2 Bathrooms: shower/bath combos + in-suite washer/dryer unit
- Living Area: sofa, TV, gas fireplace
- Open Kitchen: fully equipped + coffee machine (no dishwasher) + Bluetooth speaker
- Front Porch: furnished + BBQ grill & outdoor hot tub
- 2nd Bedroom: king bed, TV, closet, ceiling fan
- 3rd Bedroom: twin bunk beds, futon bed, TV, ceiling fan
- Bathroom stand-up shower + toiletries
- Game Room: sofa, smart TV, darts, wall ring toss & arcade machine
- Deck: furnished
Food and Drink
- Espresso Yourself: a cozy coffee shop with a great variety of drinks and pastries in an authentic Smoky Mountains atmosphere 4.9 mi
- Bullfish Grill: highly recommended for delicious seafood. Their crab cakes and lobster bisque are a must-try 3.5 mi
- Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show: a thrilling and entertaining dinner show serving filling southern-style dinner - perfect for a fun night out with family and friends - 2.3 mi
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park: explore the beauty of the Smoky Mountains with hiking trails, waterfalls, and scenic drives - 9.6 mi
- Douglas Lake: go fishing, boating, swimming in the pristine water, or plan a nice family picnic at this stunning lake - 15 mi
- Smoky Mountain River Rat: go whitewater rafting or kayaking on the Pigeon River, offering exciting rapids and scenic views - 13.7 mi
- Island Pigeon Forge: immerse yourself in a world of thrilling attractions, top restaurants, and trendy shops that will keep you entertained for hours - 2.1 mi
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster: take a heart-pounding ride through the picturesque Smoky Mountains -1 mi
- Titanic Museum: delve into the fascinating world of the Titanic and discover over 400 authentic artifacts from the legendary shipwreck, along with interactive exhibits and immersive experiences inside one of the best movies ever made! - 2.3 mi
- Parking: 3 regular or 4 smaller cars can be parked in the driveway
- Pets: not allowed
- Smoking: prohibited
- The futon bed up accommodates 2 and may be more suitable for children.
- This is a multi-level unit with several flights of stairs and may not be suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Please be mindful of the local wildlife and dispose of any garbage in the designated bear bin provided outside.
- We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day