place DANDRIDGE, US
Lakefront Retreat | Cozy 3BR + Boat Ramp & Jacuzzi
Embark on an unforgettable getaway to this outstanding three-bedroom house by Lake Douglas in Dandridge, TN. This lakefront house provides peaceful views making it an ideal spot for nature lovers. We've got you covered with a ramp and a dock for those who want to bring their boats! There's also a lovely outdoor fire pit and a fishing area for the anglers out there. The Great Smoky Mountains and endless attractions are nearby!
- Seasonal Lake Access + Boat Dock & Ramp
- Stunning Water & Mountain Views
- Game Room w/ Pool Table, Darts & Arcade Machine
- Modern Ensuite Jacuzzi Bath
- Cozy Fireplace, Outdoor Fire Pit, 2 BBQ Grills
- Hard Wood Flooring + Brick & Wood Design
Welcome to our two-story 1950 sq. ft house by Lake Douglas. We look forward to hosting your stay!
Main Floor + Loft
- Master Bedroom: queen bed, ensuite jacuzzi bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom: jacuzzi, shower, in-suite washer & dryer unit
- Loft: queen bed, closet + ensuite bathroom w/ shower
- Living Area: comfy sofa, armchairs, TV & gas fireplace
- Open Kitchen: fully equipped + breakfast bar, dual coffee pot & blender
- Furnished Back Deck: cozy chairs, patio gas fire pit, picnic table & BBQ grill
Lower Level + Outdoors
- Game/Living Room: pool table, darts, Multicade arcade machine, smart TV, futon
- 2 Bedrooms: 1 twin bed in each, closets & storage space
- Kitchen: fully equipped (no dishwasher) + coffee maker, slow cooker & griddle
- Bathroom: shower/bath combo
- Outdoors: deck, convivial fire pit, boat ramp
Food and Drink
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery: a family-friendly restaurant serving tasty food - 19 min
- Taste of Dandridge: great service and delicious dishes. Their catfish is a must-try! - 19 min
- Angelos at the Point: best lakeside option in the area - 15 min
- Lake Douglas: take your boat out and head up the French Broad River or spend the morning fishing!
- The Great Smoky Mountains: enjoy scenic trails & rich wildlife in this beautiful mountain reserve. A hiker's paradise - 1 hour
- Forbidden Caverns: an entertaining & educational tour for kids! - 31 min
Things to Do
- Dandridge Golf & Country Club: practice your swing with a friend at this golf course - 16 min
- Titanic Museum Attraction: discover more than 400 artifacts and live an incredible experience inside one of the best movies ever made! -48 min
- Dollywood: fans of Dolly Parton can't miss out on this theme park boasting waterslides, rides, and live music shows! - 50 min
- Parking: in the driveway, available for multiple vehicles and boat trailers.
- Pets: not allowed
- Fireplace: seasonal (only operational during the winter season)
- Water levels: the level of the lake varies throughout the year and goes up to the outdoor fire pit when at its peak. When the water is in for the season, the boat ramp is to the right of the house and has personal lake access.
- The futon in the game room can be used as a bed.
- WiFi: it will be installed shortly.
- Smoking: strictly prohibited. If smoking is detected, a penalty will be charged.
- If you're interested in renting a boat or any other watercraft, there's a nearby marina that offers rental services.
- Please note that to provide host and guest liability and damage protection, you will receive a secure link upon booking to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal. A pre-authorization of $500 will be held on your credit card 7 days ahead of check-in, through to check-out.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day
Free cancellation if you cancel more than 14 days before check-in
50% guest refund if you cancel more than 7 days before check-in
No refund if you cancel 7 days or less before check-in
50% guest refund
14 days before check-in
7 days before check-in
Select your dates
Select your guests