Spacious Cabin with Private Hot Tub, Theater & BBQ
Our 4 Bedroom Cabin for 14 is the perfect choice for families and friends looking for a memorable vacation in Gatlinburg!
- 3 Bedrooms with 1 King bed in each
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Queen bed
- 1 Queen bunk & 2 Queen Sofa beds
- MOUNTAIN VIEWS!
- PRIVATE theater room
- Action-packed game room
- FREE Wi-Fi
- 3 furnished balconies
- PRIVATE HOT TUB
- Full kitchen
- PRIVATE BBQ
- Air-conditioning + Ceiling fans
- Shared seasonal access to outdoor pool
- FREE parking
Enjoy privacy, luxury and serenity at our 4 Bedroom Cabin for 14 in Gatlinburg! You'll love our convenient location, just a 10-minute drive to downtown and close to Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. You can easily enjoy time exploring all that the area has to offer before returning to our cozy cabin in the evening to unwind in the private hot tub. Our property comfortably sleeps 12 guests, but can accommodate up to 14!
Our 2,808 sq ft. 3-story cabin has 4 BEDROOMS. You can find 3 King beds and 1 Queen bed in the bedrooms, each featuring electric fireplaces. You'll also find 1 Queen bunk and 1 Queen Sofa bed in the game room, as well as another 1 Queen Sofa bed in the living area.
Get ready for your day in one of the 4 BATHROOMS. 3 have walk-in showers, while 1 features a shower/tub combo. We'll provide you with towels and a hairdryer. Keep your clothes clean, courtesy of the in-suite washer and dryer!
After a fun day outside, retreat to our bright open-concept LIVING AREA. Curl up in front of the electric fireplace and watch your favorite show on the cable TV. If your group can't decide what to watch, you can also find another TV in the game room, along with a Multicade video game machine, a pool table, an air hockey table, a foosball table, and some card and board games. For big-screen movie nights, the theater room is perfect! You can easily connect with friends and family back home using the complimentary Wi-Fi. In the early evening, step out onto any of the 3 balconies furnished with cozy seating, and enjoy the fresh air and lovely mountain views of the Smokies. Make sure to take a dip in the private hot tub, located on one of the balconies!
In the KITCHEN with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, you'll find a stove, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a fridge and freezer, cookware, dishes, a crockpot, bakeware, and cutlery. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine! For dinner, grill up a delicious meal on the private charcoal BBQ gill, located out front of the cabin - Please note guests need to bring their own charcoal. You can enjoy all your meals at the dining table.
You're sure to enjoy your stay at Gatlinburg Falls Resort, where our space is conveniently located. You can enjoy seasonal access to the shared outdoor pool! If you're traveling by car, there is a smaller driveway in front of the cabin, with limited complimentary parking on the street. You can also find limited parking down by the pool.
We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal.
Sorry, pets are not allowed on the property.
Pick up your groceries from Food City, a 6 minute drive away. You can also find a Dollar General and an Ace Hardware store less than 10 minutes away. Grab a hot cup of coffee and pastry from The Donut Friar, located in downtown at The Village, where you can discover 27 unique boutiques, clothiers, eateries and galleries set in a quaint European-themed village atmosphere. If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Pancake Pantry, directly adjacent to The Village. Spend a day at Anakeesta, an outdoor theme park offering zip lining, gondola rides, a treetop play area & other fun - Also a great place to enjoy incredible views of the Great Smoky Mountains! Plan a visit to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, only about a 10-15 minute drive away!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note our cabin has stairs. However, there is 1st level access to the kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom with a walk-in shower, and living area
- Our cabin is not toddler-friendly. We do not have gates or child proofing, but we welcome kids! We do not provide baby accessories, high chairs, pack n plays or dishes
- Please note guests should bring items they need, as shampoos, soaps, hand soap, dish detergent, and laundry detergent are not guaranteed
- The coffee machine is dual service with drip and pod. Please note we do not guarantee filters and pods, and do not provide grind coffee
- Guests need to bring their own charcoal for the BBQ
- Please note the hot tub is emptied and refilled after every guest and may be cold if it is emptied the same day. It takes about 4 to 6 hours to heat up
- The public pool has no access codes and if the gate is locked, then the pool is closed - No exceptions
- Please note the shared outdoor pool is only open during the summer months
- We do have DVD players, but we ask guests to bring their favorite DVDs or rent some if they want to watch them
- Sorry, pets are not allowed on the property
- Please note the clubhouse is not for usage
- If you're traveling by car, there is a smaller driveway in front of the cabin, with limited complimentary parking on the street. You can also find limited parking down by the pool
- We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day