A Peak of Heaven! Brand New Cabin with Hot Tub!
We can't wait to host you in our new 2 Bedroom Cabin near Sevierville! You'll love the proximity to Douglas Lake, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and endless attractions!
- 1 Bedroom with 1 King bed
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Queen bed and 1 Bunk bed
- PRIVATE HOT TUB
- Private Balcony
- Separate den with living area and game table
- Free Wi-Fi
- FREE Parking in the driveway
Ideally located in a quiet street only 15 minutes away from Sevierville and close to Douglas Lake, our charming 2 Bedroom Cabin is the perfect getaway for your group! Discover Great Smoky Mountains National Park or spend a tranquil day fishing in Douglas Lake. After a wonderful day outside, our retreat offers a comfortable and welcoming space to relax.
Our 1,920 sq.ft. cabin has 2 BEDROOMS with 1 King bed in the master bedroom and 1 Queen bed and 1 set of Bunk beds in the second bedroom.
Get ready for your day in one of the 2.5 BATHROOMS. We'll provide you with towels and a hairdryer. Keep your clothes clean, courtesy of the in-suite washer and dryer.
After a day outside, retreat to our lovely LIVING AREA and curl up in front of the electric fireplace while watching your favorite show on the TV. If your group can't decide what movie to watch, you'll find a second TV in the den, along with a game table that features more than 60 games on it! You can easily connect with friends and family back home using the complimentary Wi-Fi. In the evening, step out onto your private balcony and enjoy some fresh air or relax in the private outdoor hot tub.
In the KITCHEN, you'll find a stove, an oven, a dishwasher, a fridge and freezer, a kettle, and a microwave. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. You can enjoy all your meals at the spacious dining table.
If you're traveling by car, we've got you covered with complimentary outdoor parking available in the driveway.
We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal.
Sorry, pets are not allowed on the property.
If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a delicious Italian meal at Ristorante DellaSantina, a 12-minute drive away. Pick up your groceries from Food City, 6 minutes away. Spend a day horseback riding at Smoky Mountain Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo! Discover Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park, a park offering zip lines, ropes courses, and a suspension bridge. Fans of Dolly Parton can't miss out on Dollywood, a theme park boasting waterslides, rides, and live music shows!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- If you're traveling by car, we've got you covered with complimentary outdoor parking
- Please place your food and drinks on the TV tray stand downstairs, not on the video game table
- We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal
- Our space is near the lake, however, the water levels change throughout the year
- Pets are not allowed on the property. A $500 fine will be charged if pets were on the property
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day