Private Hot Tub! Lovely Retreat Along Douglas Lake
Escape to our lovely house with beautiful views of Douglas Lake and the Smoky Mountains! Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy a relaxing and refreshing stay in our spacious house for 8 along Douglas Lake. Spend days reconnecting with nature while hiking, biking, ATVing, or lounging by the lake. Our space is the perfect retreat for your group!
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Queen bed
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Bunk bed
- Trundle bed for additional guests
- PRIVATE HOT TUB
- Enjoy some fresh air on the private balcony
- Relax in style and comfort with our newly furnished fire pit area
- Full Kitchen
- Watch a show on the Smart TV
- FREE Parking
Enjoy an unforgettable stay in our charming 3 Bedroom House along Douglas Lake! Our space is ideally located in a scenic and quiet cove, not far from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Spend days ATVing, hiking, fishing, or shopping before returning to our house to relax and soothe your muscles in the private hot tub.
Our 1,220 sq.ft. house has 3 BEDROOMS. There's 1 Queen bed in the master bedroom, 1 Double bed in the second bedroom, and 1 Bunk bed in the third bedroom. You'll also find 2 Trundle beds in the upstairs bedroom.
Get ready for your day in one of the 2 BATHROOMS. We'll provide you with towels and a hairdryer. Keep your clothes clean with the in-suite washer and dryer.
After a day by the lake, retreat to our air-conditioned LIVING AREA with a decorative fireplace. Curl up on the sofa and watch your favorite show on the Smart TV. Connect with friends and family using the personal hotspot available. In the evening, step out onto the porch and enjoy some fresh air and the view of the lake or soothe your muscles in the private Nordic Hot Tub.
In the KITCHEN, you'll find a stove, an oven, a microwave, a fridge and freezer, cooking utensils, and dishes. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. Grill up some hamburgers on the grill for dinner and enjoy them around the spacious dining table.
You're sure to enjoy your stay in our comfortable house!
We recommend getting around the area by car. There is complimentary outdoor parking available on-site.
We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal.
Sorry, pets are not allowed on the property.
If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a delicious meal at Off the Hook Lakeside Bar and Grill, a 16-minute drive away. Pick up your groceries from Food City, 15 minutes away! Our space is close to Morristown and Knoxville if you would like to enjoy some shopping. Pack a picnic and enjoy a relaxing stroll around the beautiful lake! You can stop at the picnic areas. Spend the day enjoying some of the numerous hiking or biking trails!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note that the fireplace is decorative and is not operable
- Our space is lakefront, however, the water levels change throughout the year, so the distance to the lake may increase in drier months
- The property is located on a deep cove with a floating dock. The water is pretty deep for swimming, fishing or docking a boat. The boat can be put in the water at one of the nearby boat ramps and we ask that our guests bring a 250-foot extension cord for power to charge batteries on their boats
- Please note that there is no Wi-Fi, only a Verizon hotspot - We offer a Verizon Mifi for you to stream tv and you are welcome to use your own phone for streaming!
- The camper down by the lake gets rented out separately and may host guests during your stay
- Please respect quiet time from 10 pm until 8 am
- We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day