6-Acre Mountain Retreat: Cozy Cabin
Reconnect with nature in our cozy mountain house! Located on a 6-acre lot, our house provides a comfortable and secluded getaway for groups of family or friends. Spend days discovering the forested area on your ATV or go boating on one of the nearby lakes.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Queen bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Queen beds
- Full Kitchen
- Private patio and yard
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Outdoor Firepit
- ATV Trails Nearby
Enjoy a refreshing getaway when you book a stay in our charming 2 Bedroom House in Tennessee! Ideally located close to several ATV trails, lakes, and hiking paths, our space offers the perfect destination to escape from the busy city life and enjoy nature. Ride your ATV directly from the house to the trails nearby, including Tackett Creek and Royal Blue Trails.
Our 1,300 sq.ft. house has 2 BEDROOMS. You'll find 1 Queen bed in the master bedroom and 2 Queen beds in the second bedroom.
Get ready for your day in the 1.5 BATHROOMS. We'll provide you with towels, toiletries, and a hairdryer. Keep your clothes clean with the in-suite washer and dryer.
After a day of exploring the area, retreat to our comfortable air-conditioned LIVING AREA with a lovely wood-burning fireplace. Curl up on the sofa and play a board game with friends and family or watch a show on the TV. You'll also find a DVD player to watch your favorite movie. Please note that our house has limited Wi-Fi. In the evening, step out onto the private patio and enjoy some fresh air or roast some marshmallows around the fire pit.
In the KITCHEN, you'll find a stove, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a toaster, a fridge and freezer, cooking utensils, and dishes. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. Grill up some hamburgers on the propane grill for dinner. You can enjoy all your meals at the dining table with seating for 6.
You're sure to enjoy your stay in our secluded mountain home on a 6-acre lot!
We recommend getting around the area by car. There is a detached garage behind the house. You can park in the garage, in front of the garage, or there is a gravel parking spot beside the garage.
We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal.
Sorry, pets are not allowed on the property.
Bring your ATV and enjoy discovering numerous ATV trails nearby, including Ride Royal Blue, Tackett Creek, and more! If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a tasty meal at Rickard Ridge BBQ or El Charro Mexican Grill. King Doughnuts is a great local shop to pick up a tasty doughnut nearby. Grab a cup of coffee from ManaHouse Coffee or Common Ground Coffee. Pick up some groceries at Food Lion. In the summer, enjoy some of the nearby hikes or bring a boat and enjoy a peaceful day floating on one of the nearby lakes.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note that the Wi-Fi is very limited and there is no cellular service
- The property is nearby a lake. However, the water levels change throughout the year
- There is a train located across the street that you may hear during your stay
- A small amount of firewood is provided
- Upon booking, please provide us with a list of all the guests' names that will be staying at the property
- Our mountain house is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city and close to a wooded area, which means you may spot some wildlife
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. A $250 fine will be assessed at checkout if the house has been smoked in
- We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal.
- Pets are not allowed on the property
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day